This is chicken jalfrezi in my style.
I followed (loosely) chef-adeel’s recipe
- Boneless Chicken Thigh Meat – 3 lbs
- Tomatoes – 2
- Oil – 3 Tbsp
- Cilantro powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chilly powder – 2 tsp
- Garlic cloves – 2 (sliced)
- Red capsicum – One particular (minimize directly into cubes)
- Onion – 1 (finely sliced)
- Ginger Paste – 1 tbsp
- Cilantro foliage ¼ bundles
- Salt – to taste
How to make Chicken Jalfrezi
- Cut chicken in to ice cubes.
- After that marinate with turmeric powder, chilli powder as well
as salt; set aside with regard to whilst.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil inside a skillet, fry onion and add garlic colves and ginger. Saute them until they turn little brownish.
- Add tomato cubes and saute them as well.
- Now put the marinated chicken and saute them for 5-6 minutes.
- Once the chicken cook half way through, add little bit of tomato sauce also (optional).
- After the chicken is 3/4th done, add capsicum, few cilantro strands and cumin pwd. Mix well.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, add few more cilantro leaves to the top for garnish.
All Set!… Go enjoy your Chicken Jalfrezi (Ed.) with Roti 🙂