1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Yes Yes Yes otherwise I don’t know how I would have reacted.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
Yes (Thank God!)
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
well… the first time I took the home pregnancy test it was a negative.
I was not too thrilled but few days later I got a clear positive.
The reaction/emotion can’t be explained. We were really thrilled but at the same time scared.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
Home Pregnancy Test.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
8. DUE DATE?
End of October
9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
whatever my amma used to cook.
11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD’S SEX?
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
(I’ll have my chance again 😉 )
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
I had a hint about the first one (from office)
2nd one I had nooo freaking idea. I still can’t believe AB could keep a secret like that from me for a month.
(I guess I’ll have to be more careful about him huh)
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL/BIRTH CENTER?
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Husband, 1 ob/gyn, 2 nurses, and 1 resident.
22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
Yes Yes Yes!!
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
7 lbs 5 oz
25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
A day after my due date…
He planned to arrive perfectly on his dad’s birthday 🙂
26. WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION WHEN THE DOCTOR ANNOUNCED THE SEX OF THE BABY?
I was not surprised. I knew it!
27. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST REACTION ON SEEING THE BABY?
He is the first newborn I’ve ever held :).
Again, the feeling/reaction can’t be explained.
28. DID YOU CRY?
29. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
30. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?